Question
Posted by: J | 2010/02/03

sexologist for lesbian couple

Hi, we are looking for a sexologist that a lesbian couple can go see in the Pretoria area, does anyone know of any?

I can recommend the psychologist and sexologist Christa Coetzee. She is also the present chair of the Southern African Sexual Health Association.

4
Posted by: J | 2010/02/04

Top Cat - may be YOU should worry les about other peoples lives and have a look at what' s going on in yours. Whit a name like "  Top Cat "  I' m sure the only love in your live is your PC. Have a FANTASTIC live.

Thanks, I will look Christa Coetzee, thank you so much.

Reply to J

TOP CAT, you are an idiot

Posted by: Top cat | 2010/02/03

Why would a lesbian couple need an sexologist to help them. You both got same goods, don' t you know how to please one a nother? Well well just get your selfs a man and have sex the way it was supose to be

Reply to Top cat
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/02/03

Reply to Sexologist