Posted by: Maxi | 2012-11-09

I know that there is something emotionally wrong with me as I struggle to reach an orgasm. I know that I''m able to, as it happened by accident 3 times in 10 years.. only after drinking alcohol... i was abused as child and think that that might be the " block"  that stops me from reaching the end.. it is putting a lot of strain on my relationship as my partner thinks that he can''t satisfied me.. I tried toys and masturbation, but nothing seems to get me there.. Can you please tell me where i can go for professional help, preferably a sexologist as I tried a psychologist but with no luck..Gauteng area..

I am sorry that happened to you, but you are already halfway to healing if you can identify the problem yourself. I agree that that is most likely the reason why you "can not let go" and why alcohol facilitated it (little or no inhibitions with alcohol). For the contact details of a therapist Call the SASHA helpline on 0860 100 262. We would like to assist you. Deidre - SASHA

Posted by: Jay | 2012-11-14

lots of question to ask before being able to comment or make suggestions. you can contact me at gmail at the addy funkcity999 should you want to talk.

Reply to Jay