Question
Posted by: John | 2010/11/02

Sexologist

If a person battles with sexual desires, or fantasies and their spouse is not interested, could a meeting with a sexologist help this person if their partner refuses to go with them. How does a consult with a sexologist help, is it just like a pshyciatrist or what.

the meeting with a sexologist will offer you the opportunity to share your desires from the platform of a trained therapy session: ie, providing you with recommendations, solutions, treatment aned counselling

7
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/04

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2010/11/03

Reading this makes me realize how lucky I am, as my woman is game for all of items mentioned in John''s letter. Woman don''t realize how wonderful sex can be if they make the effort

Reply to A man
Posted by: steve | 2010/11/02

Joe and John -

Been there exactly what both of you ae going through - for 20 years now.

Nothing will change.

You hav eto make the decission what you want to look back on when you get to 70 say. Did you take all the opportunities that you could have when you were younger ?

Don''t miss out on things before you get too old and realise - I shoudl have ..........

Reply to steve
Posted by: wiseltit | 2010/11/02

NO BLOW JOBS!!!!???? im in shock, you married a woman who wont suck you off? fffcucccck thats sad

Reply to wiseltit
Posted by: John | 2010/11/02

I have talked seriously to my wife, but she is happy with straight forward sex, nothing different, no toys, no pubic shaving, no blow jobs, no kissing after muff dive, no romantic baths, no massages, no going out without underwear, no sex anywhere but bed room maybe 3 - 4 times a month if lucky, no 69, no masturbation, no sexy talk, no fetishes or fantasies allowed. I on the other hand am up to all these and much more, and cant stop dreaming about all these things, and dont want to pursue them any further as she gets very angry, so I cannot mention a sexologist, this made her very upset and sex was out for a while after. But she is my queen, and I will comply with her, but just need help in getting my fantasies in line

Reply to John
Posted by: Pervert | 2010/11/02

maybe your partner is very conservative, and yes a sexologist is almost like a pshyc..... or you can ask oom piet to help you out....hahaha, but serious talk to your partner and find out exactly what concerns her.

Reply to Pervert
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010/11/02

Sounds like something you should rather be talking to your partner about

Reply to Oom Piet