Posted by: John | 2010-04-21

@ Sexologist

After reading people''s comments for the last 2 weeks, 3-4 have been related to swinging. My wife and I have been marreid for 10 years now and yes, we have discussed this. For the last 2 years, she told me it will never happen over her dead body. But during the last year, we have shared similar fantasies and she has told me that she feels secure and wants to do it while she still finds herself attractive and the fantasies we share are the same (nothing hectic). Does the sexologist recommend a soft swiniging or swap swinging. Our fantasy is both but it must be done in the same room and protection at all times.

Ensure that both of you are willing to go through this together. i would suggest starting with soft swinging first just to get a feel of it and ensure that your'l have an idea of which direction to go in if one of you enjoys it and the other doesnt.

Posted by: BOOMSIE | 2010-04-21

DONT DO IT!it f)*%s up lives

Reply to BOOMSIE