Posted by: Muffin | 2009-01-29

I would like to have contacts of any sexologist in the northwest province....I have a sexual problem which i suspect is an inhibited sexual desire after using antidepressants 2 years ago. i have a female sexual arousal disorder as well

I don't know of any as I'm based in Cape Town, but perhaps you could email the SASHA national coordinator ( - go to 'contact us' and ask this question again) as he has the complete list of professionals nationwide.

Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-29

May I ask how old you are and where you a from in the North West? I have a friend in the North West who was at a sexologist a while back. I' ll try and contact her to hear if she still has their details. Hopefully I' ll be able to give you contact details by tomorrow.

Reply to Mr G