Question
Posted by: Misty | 2011/01/28

Sexoligist

My husband suffers from depression and he is on medication so he is not intreseted in a sexual relationship to often, maybe once a month and this is not normal for our married life, I''m looking for a telephone number for a Sexoligist in the Pretoria area(South Africa) to make an appointment to speak to, where can I get some contact details. I don''t know how to handle this issue annymore.

Firstly it is important that you know that anti-depressants can cause this. The tablet does not know it must only regulate the seratonin in the brain and therefore finds its way to other seratonin which must be working for a good sex life.

You can overcome this obstacle. If you phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) they will give you a number (there are a few people in Pretoria!). Good luck! Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/28

Reply to sexologist