Question
Posted by: hazel | 2008/08/13

sex/men

why do men need more sex than women? please anyone answer. like my hubby he wants sex everytime he sees my bums with my g-string on. we nealry have it everyday. sometimes i feel like i don' t want to have it but i end up having it because of the way he kisses and fondles my breast and my clitoris. not that i' m not happy about him wanting me more and more i just wanna know why men like sex a lot?

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/08/14

Hazel Frustrated is right, i was in relationship with someone of the same appetite and used to complain like u do now, due to some reasons we broke up and now i' m with someone who doest do it everyday and believe me i miss it so much.

Reply to Lolo
Posted by: Garfield | 2008/08/13

Men don' t need more sex than women

Reply to Garfield
Posted by: Frustrated | 2008/08/13

hazel, wait until your hb lands up with a serious health problem and ED and cannot due to his health problems take viagra.... you have no idea how much you will miss the s*x. So enjoy it while you can!

Reply to Frustrated