Question
Posted by: Ona | 2012/10/17

Sexless marriage

We have been married for 3 years noe and we have made love only twice in 3 yrs. he''s healthy, been to doctors done tests, been to therapy. This is killing me. we are healthy and exercise at 3 times a weak. What should we do to save our marriage. I love him very much this has caused distance between us. please help.

Dear Ona,
As you can see from the postings below, you are not alone in your predicament. My replies posted below should be suitable to your question.
Anthony - SASHA

5
Posted by: XXX | 2012/10/22

If you check the archives above you will probably see a million responses to this " issue" .It is a very sad state of affairs but appears to be all too common.I must admit though that it is normally the female that does not want sex.
I am not sure why we put up with it and certainly is the main reason for affairs and divorce.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: grant | 2012/10/20

when he comes home from work wear sexy pantis go topless or wait at the front door naked

Reply to grant
Posted by: Chip | 2012/10/20

All the woman are the same. They have lots of sex before the marriage but when they get a ring their legs close

Reply to Chip
Posted by: General | 2012/10/19

Maybe your hubby is having an affair, or maybe you just don''t turn him on

Reply to General
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/18

Dear Ona,
Anthony - SASHA

Reply to sexologist