Posted by: Suzanne | 2009-02-19

Please advise me. I am living in a sexless marriage for the last 3 years ? Husband has libido problem and won' t fix it !!! also he buys gifts (jewellery) for his lady colleague at work, should I worry ? he says its nothing, please advise , I don' t know what to do,

Maybe he feels to ashamed to try to fix it, maybe he feels the situation is hopeless. Low libido can have numerous causes, and is almost always successfully treatable.
But buying jewelery for a woman at work is deeply suspicious, and one wonders whether he isn;'t leading an active sex life elsewhere, but not with you. mTime to insist he join you in mariage counselling, perhaps

Posted by: Jan | 2009-02-22

" There are none so blind as those that will not see"  - Lady I am actually gobsmacked at the moment and really cannot understand what you are doing in this marriage - he is virtually showing you that he is getting sex elsewhere - he is buying her gifts - why else would he do that if he was not screwing her - wake up woman and find someone that will love you the way you deserve.

Reply to Jan
Posted by: huh?? | 2009-02-19

3 years of no sex at all???
and you are married???
and he buys jewellery for another woman? at work?
I smell a rat.

Reply to huh??