Question

Sexless during PMS

Doc what can I do when my woman is on her PMS week? I don't always feel like masturbating.

Dear Anon,

I would suggest that you and your partner talk about her pms week as you call it and talk about intimacy and sex in that week. You may discover that there may be times in the week that she would be open to sex and if not then talk about your needs and how as a couple you could address them.

6
Posted by: Homer | 2010/12/10

Al bloei die apie se neur,Die sirkus moet aan gaan !!!!!!!!

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Been there | 2010/12/08

Yes, as I said earlier, if you and yours have that special connection, there is no problem. Me, with my girlfiend when we are teenagers,(first real love) great, me and my missus, no go as I do not want that sort of intimacyi as it simply does not appeal.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: a man | 2010/12/08

Who has an issue with having sex during her period? If you both happy with it there is no reason not to have it. My lady and I have some of our best sex during her periods, as a lot of women are more turned on during this time.

Reply to a man
Posted by: me | 2010/12/08

ask her to give you oral sex or just play with her clit with your penis head

Reply to me
Posted by: HUH | 2010/12/08

You could just have sex but do it in the shower or put a towel on the bed.

Reply to HUH
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/12/08

Dear Anon,

Reply to Sexologist