Question
Posted by: Ditto | 2012-10-26

SEXLESS

My husband is also not that interested in sex anymore. I cant even remember when last we had sex this year! I am also the one who has to instigate sex and the last time we had sex we didn''''t even climax... so I dont bother anymore. He also constantly tells me he loves me, but ja, the lack of sex &  passion in our marriage is disturbing...

I am 38 and have noticed I am much hornier now than usual, it never bothered me before to not be getting any but lately it''s always on my mind. And masturbating is just not the same, I need sex... I dont want to go the affair road but it''s tempting...

your partner and you need to see your gp and relationship /sex therapist to look into the difficulty as your husband could be having some problems with his health that might decrease his desire for sex

13
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2012-11-01

BTW - Have his Testosterone levels checked. Its probably ultra low. 30% of " Normal"  is also not normal though many SA Dr''s dont believe so. Get testosterone supplementation for below 50% of the " Normal"  range.

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2012-11-01

For years you neglected your husband with a low sex drive. Now he has lost interest while you are hornier?!?!?! The tables turn and you complain? Exactly why a woman should be proactive and sort out her libido problems as soon as she realize she cant keep up with her man.

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Lettie | 2012-10-31

It''s exacly te same with me. My husband is 43 and i''m 34, in the past we have the greatest sex you can think of. we only married now for 4 years, but for the last 4 months, sex is the last thing on his mind. we had maybe 2 times sex in the 4 months and he could''nt even finished. He do have high bloodpresure, could that be reason? If i come on to him, he push me away. I do have a model figure but i love him and don''t want to start an affair. Tried everything with short dresses, but he''s not interested.

Reply to Lettie
Posted by: Louise | 2012-10-31

Christo, you are mistaken. I have the same issue with my husband (except he is not bipolar or on any meds). I have tried everything and initiated, to very little result. The last straw was last Friday, where I did almost exactly what you mentioned above. It did result in sex, but then he didn''t climax. Only to find out yesterday that he finished himself off by masturbating instead? I am so confused.

Reply to Louise
Posted by: Christo | 2012-10-29

Are you putting your hands into his pants and fondling his p*nis into a very stiff erection ? I would still like to meet a man with a rigid hard-on that will not like to insert it into his wife''s vagina, provided she is clean and inviting wet. Too many women are just lying there waiting for het husband to commence wit the action. They do not realise that men loves horny women that initiate all the action.

Reply to Christo
Posted by: Ditto | 2012-10-26

no H, absolutely not gay or bi....
he used to be a bit of a player before we met, with women not men.

Reply to Ditto
Posted by: H | 2012-10-26

Or he is more interested in men, possibly gay or bi...

After someone I knows child spoke up about mollestation, it all fell into place...

He was not interested in sex as he is not that into women... scarry thought...

Reply to H
Posted by: Ditto | 2012-10-26

Hi XXX
he has bipolar so takes meds for it, but it''s not something new - has been taking them for many years already, the sex started drying up about a year &  a half ago....

Sometimes it just seems are we living past each other, only making small talk when we are together. Sure stress can be a part of it, he got a new job recently, but what about before that, I dunno anymore. No affair I''m afraid, he doesn''t have the time to pull something like that off, lol.

Reply to Ditto
Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-26

So many of us have this problem in our relationships Ditto.Check the archives for discussions around this.
Pretty sure you can find a few " takers"  here lol
Most of us men would give anything to have a wife like you,are you sure he is not having an affair ! Otherwise he might be overweight/an alcohol/drugs problem/self esteem/stress etc.
Check all these out and in need make sure he gets to a dr.You don''t want to live like this for rest of your life

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ditto | 2012-10-26

hey, hey, hey, getting risky here!

Reply to Ditto
Posted by: deon | 2012-10-26

How can i contact u?

Reply to deon
Posted by: Ditto | 2012-10-26

: - )

Reply to Ditto
Posted by: deon | 2012-10-26

use me pls)eeeee

Reply to deon