Question
Posted by: ELA | 2012/04/17

Sex - yuk!

I''m 26 and I don''t like sex... I never have. The smells make me feel like I want to vomit, the noises freak me out... I have no interest in sex what so ever!

I dont know what to do :(

Dear ELA,

There is a condition called sexual aversion, which my be what you experience. The cause of which may be a wide range of often early traumatic or other very uncomfortable experiences growing up.

If you want to address this I would suggest you consider seeing a sex therapist with a background in psychotherapy as well.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2012/04/17

Strange ,as I think most people (men at least) love the musky smell of sex and get turned on by the sound/s whilst thrusting.
As long as both of you are clean I see no reason why you don''t enjoy it.
You might need to see a sexologist to help you with this.
Sex is too good to go without for this reason.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/04/17

Dear ELA,

Reply to sexologist