Question
Posted by: Guilty miss | 2010/07/23

Sex @ work

I had sex with the boss. After the WC final me and my boss drove off as he was going to take me home, but we had too much to drink and I ended up in his place.

We had sex, I wouldn't call it love making as I never felt any love for him before.

This week we did it again at the office. His PA is suspicious about the whole thing. I feel used, but at the same time I enjoy.

My boyfriend has no clue - now I wish he calls me to his office all the time, but I feel guilty for feeling this way. is it necessary. I know I am cheating and its not right, but it feels good - I need advice.

in a relationship you have a responsibility to your boyfriend. its unfair to expect love from your bf but sex from your boss. identify why you want sex with your boss (is it lust, excitement, cravings for approval, seduction by power), once identified you can determine which relationship is healthy / better: with bf or boss. a therapist can also assist you in identifying such issues.

14
Posted by: Lekke | 2010/07/29

If he is doing you good then why waisting your boyfriend''s time, dump him and leave with your cheating boss whose just using you for sex, wish he can fire you after using you

Reply to Lekke
Posted by: Wonder | 2010/07/29

I wonder if this is what happend with Primrose and Tinious Crouse?

Reply to Wonder
Posted by: Linda | 2010/07/25

I also have sex with my boss, in his office on a regular basis. Sometimes on the carpet, sometimes on his desk, sometimes on the couch there. The big difference is that we only do it after hours when evryone else has left. The other BIG difference is that my boss is also my husband + that makes all the difference. U however r treading on very dangerous ground.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Lupe | 2010/07/25

Sorry to burst your horny-bubble honey but let me tell you what is likely to happen. You''ll lose both your job &  your boyfriend &  end up in the gutter where you belong.

Goodness there''s a reason why they dont encourage sex at work esp with your superiors but you''ll soon find out &  it will be too late. You see with the PA already suspicious boss will have to cut his losses &  he wont think twice about firing you AND you dont deserve your boyfrend ...

Reply to Lupe
Posted by: CHER | 2010/07/23

Good question Good boy! yeah how would you feel

Reply to CHER
Posted by: good boy | 2010/07/23

How would you feel if your boy friend was cheating on you?

Reply to good boy
Posted by: badboy | 2010/07/23

Go with the flo and enjoy the good things in life

Reply to badboy
Posted by: CHER | 2010/07/23

girl weren''t you scared that someone would find you and your boss on the spot?

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Guilty miss | 2010/07/23

Guys I said i know it is cheating, i know the consequences however he is doing me good, anyway thanks for all your advices.

Reply to Guilty miss
Posted by: Nikki | 2010/07/23

I cant seem to see that there is much wrong with it, some people go for a smoke break so you are allowed for a sex break, besides sex relieves stress for you and your boss which is a good thing. Dont stress too much about it and enjoy it, just remember not to get caught. Is your boss involved/married?

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: The Real Horny Guy | 2010/07/23

That was not me that posted above. Dude get a life.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/07/23

Stop being a slut, thats what u need 2 do!!!!!!!!!!!!!nxa!!

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/23

You are on very dangerous ground.What happens when you want to call it off,hopefully it does not effect your job and/or promotions etc.
I would call it off immediately as it will lead to complications.It is also unfair on your boyfriend.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/23

Reply to sexologist