Posted by: marvin | 2011-02-07

Sex with two

I have been sleeping with two women from time to time..and know for sure that they are only sleeping with me..what are my risk for any STI.

If this triangle is only the three of you then the possiblity of contamination is low.You have other issues that you also have to address and that includes knowledge of the other partner by your original partner and the issues surrounding that knowledge

Posted by: ANON | 2011-02-07

You are a real D!CK to post that question...........DUMB ARSE

Reply to ANON
Posted by: marvin | 2011-02-07

Eish i think the best way now is go for HIV testing just to make sure we are all ok.then have to break up with the other lady.

Reply to marvin
Posted by: buddy | 2011-02-07

If one of the woman have a sickness, she will give it to you, you will give it to the other woman and so it will go on, at the end you will all be sick,what else do you want to know

Reply to buddy
Posted by: marvin | 2011-02-07

but then what are the risk involved..

Reply to marvin
Posted by: topdog | 2011-02-07

it,s just like sleeping with 1 person.get to know both status,,,,

Reply to topdog