Question
Posted by: no more | 2008-11-20

sex with the ex

Hi. My ex and I have been broken up for a year. However, we have remained friends after the break up. We have both had relationships in the meantime and now we are both single at the same time. I really enjoy his company, we get on really well, have the same interests etc. The problem is that whenever we get together we land up having sex. This has been all well and fine, but I have made a decision that I do not want to have casual sex with anyone anymore! I know this is partly my doing as I should have laid down the rules a long time ago. How do I get this message across to him, with him still wanting to be my friend? Thanks.

Why did you break up in the first place ? Surely those were good reasons, and stil apply ? And having sex is a deliberate decision on your part. If you want to lay down more sensible rules, simply discuss them clearly and calmly with him. If he cares about you at all, he should respect your decision

5
Posted by: friend | 2008-11-20

the was a reason enough to break u up 4 a year,so u know
what they say " once beatten twice shy

Reply to friend
Posted by: Disappointed | 2008-11-20

Mom, i think when u about to post such comments rather change ur nic to something else...Is this what u' ll be telling ur kids, asuming u are mom from ur nic name...

Reply to Disappointed
Posted by: wish | 2008-11-20

i wish i could have sex with my ex

Reply to wish
Posted by: Mom | 2008-11-20

F**k Buddies or Friends with Benefits is not a new thing.

I say if you both single and are practising safe sex, why not enjoy it.

If it upsets or confuses you, then stop.

Reply to Mom
Posted by: Anon | 2008-11-20

Ah come on, a booty-call? Can' t be bad man....