Question
Posted by: Typho | 2010-06-08

sex with older

I've had sex with my friends grandma, she is 78years old, but i feel bad for my friend if he finds out I'm in trouble. She asked if I will come everyday but I'm scared my friend will freak out.

its possible that your friend will not take too kindly to you having sex with his grandmother. if you value your friendship, tell him sooner rather than later or stop the relationship with his grandmother before it goes out of hand. unless you really care for her and it is something serious, you should be careful because this could end up nasty.

3
Posted by: Me | 2010-06-09

Typho is a Psyco

Reply to Me
Posted by: XXX | 2010-06-08

Are you serious ? If true and you are both in agreement,then so what ! She just better have a strong heart.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2010-06-08

well if she was fine with that no problem,the only thing i want to ask u.....did she take off her false teeth and at that age she has no cum only powder.

Reply to topdog