Question
Posted by: Hasan Mustafa | 2012/01/17

sex with Old woman

I am student and sex with old woman over 60 years of age. She likes me very much I enjou too. Is it harmful or Ok for training ?

You will most likely have a few people who tell you it is "ÓK to eat from the big pots" (as the saying in Africa goes). Another African saying that applies here is that "an old cow likes green grass'! Gosh! We can even say good for the lady - usually it is older men and a young lady that get so lucky.... You are two consenting adults and thus not illegal. She may even teach you a trick or two! My question to you would be: If you need "training", why not a person your own age? If this old lady is senile or have memory problems you can even end up with a sexual assault case against your name as she can be perceived not being able to give consent. With who else is she having sex? You may even think that she can not fall pregnant and thus not use a condom . . . that whilst we now know that this age group is a high risk for HIV/Aids. You may even get so use to old ladies that you do not know what to do with young ones! No my dear - find a person closer to your own age and get a proper relationship and practise then as much as you can!! Deidre - SASHA

4
Posted by: Been there | 2012/01/28

Many older women really enjoy sex, for a number of reasons. In some the hormones are still very much active, no risk of pregnancy + no small children snooping about also add to their enjoyment of sex. These factors allow her to relax completely. Just remember though there''s no chance of a lasting relationship with her but if u both understand + accept it then go ahead + enjoy.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/18

AS long as you are both consenting adults and not harming anyone else,it should be fine.
If you are looking for a more lasting relationship that includes more than just sex,you should rather look for someone your own age.
A 60 year old woman will obviously " like"  a young man to bonk her as much as an older guy will enjoy bonking a younger woman.
There is no real future in this,so get it out of your system and move on.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/17

Why harmfull?

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/01/17

Reply to sexologist