Question
Posted by: Peter | 2010/07/28

Sex with maid

I am having sex with my maid since i was 15. Now i am 18 and she is 29. We both are enjoying this. My girl friend doesnt know about this. Should i tell her? I know i should stop it immediately but she keeps seducing me and i cant control myself! My parents dont know about this. What should i do now? Please give me some suggestions!

i cannot give / advise you on morals but can state that your girlfriend is being deceived. a healthy relationship is based on open communication, respect, trust and love. in this light, you are being unfair to your girlfriend by not telling her.

10
Posted by: Tony | 2010/08/02

so Fanie why then using an Afrikaans name, if your black.

grow-up man

Reply to Tony
Posted by: Fanie | 2010/07/30

Is not a racist comment when i wrote about it. The reason why i wrote about it is because this idiot is lying to us. He wanted it and they gave it to him. Now he want sympathy from us. I am black too.

Reply to Fanie
Posted by: KingKong | 2010/07/29

Now watch the moderator delete my post &  leave Fannies racist comment alone

Reply to KingKong
Posted by: KingKong | 2010/07/29

She is not your maid peter &  Fanie let me guess, you say she is hiv positive cos she is probably black.

You better watch yourselves, racist pigs

Reply to KingKong

Not to mention the fact that the maid took advantage of a minor...

Posted by: XXX | 2010/07/29

Besides obvious health risks with sleeping with multiple partners,you are deceiving your girlfriend which means your morals should be question.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Fanie | 2010/07/29

She is HIV posetive

Reply to Fanie
Posted by: Ayoba | 2010/07/29

was she your first? what was it like? do you want to stop or is it too good?

Reply to Ayoba
Posted by: gus | 2010/07/28

go next door im sure there is another maid there!!!!!

Reply to gus
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/28

Reply to sexologist