Posted by: Veronica | 2012-02-27

Sex with husbands friends

Have been married for 12 years.We have goined the swingers scene more for curiosty.Have had alot of fun met good people.
Now my husband wants me to have sex with other guys so that he can watch.He organises braais and then wants me to have sex with his guests so that he can watch.
Dont know what to do as i love him and we have to kids.
Please advise

Dear Veronica,

It is one thing that your husband has certain sexual fantasies about your relationship and that he feels comfortable to discuss these with you and that you have chosen to explore some of them together with him. What is always important in a relationship where a couple discusses possibilities with regards expanding the sexual (and other for that matter) boundaries of their relationship that both parties feel free to express their needs, desires, fantasies whilst respecting the right of the other to have their own feelings, opinions and willingness or non willingness to share and/or explore them.

Mutual consent is critical. You should have the right to express whether you wish to consent or not and have your choice respected by your partner.

Posted by: Simon | 2012-03-01

Wow I wish my wife was like you. I have to agree with Titanic.

BTW can I cum for one of your braais

Reply to Simon
Posted by: Titanic | 2012-03-01

Veronica, Yes you must be careful with STds and so on but enjoy life. If this is what makes you happy then by all means go ahead. The others taht have commented, secretly wish that they could have the open relationship that you have with your husband. You have both had sex with other people so why the hang up now. I guess once you have a relationship like that then you cannot be hurt when your partner is fun with some oneelse. It actually can be a turn on to see the other having sex with another person. Its a personal choice. I would say gather ye rose buds while ye may.

Reply to Titanic
Posted by: Mark | 2012-02-28

Ag no man, your husband is just using you for his own warped sexual kick. Very selfish/sick. Typical of getting involved with alternative sexual practices (swinging, etc.), you just go from the one high to the next and the ordinary sexual practice is not good enough. It’ s almost like a drug, start off with cigarettes and end up with cocaine and then you are beyond the point of no return. What will be next, you with other women, your husband with other women and or men, where is it going to end? You are on a very destructive path, especially with kids in the mix. You need to set your husband straight and go back to the normal before it is too late.

Reply to Mark
Posted by: CHER | 2012-02-28

this is not love, and i don''t think you should agree to do this

Reply to CHER
Posted by: XXX | 2012-02-28

How can a husband respect you when he wants to watch you bonking other men ! He probably in turn will want to bonk other women.
I would not permit this to go any further.Rather suggest that you spice up your own sex life by tring new toys,lubes,positions etc etc

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Pixie | 2012-02-28

I hope that you are careful and that you are always using protection. I am sure you are responsible enough to know the dangers and that you are taking the necessarily precautions.

I would say that maybe your husband is starting to disrespect your wishes from the sounds of it. You don''t do stuff like that unless there is mutual respect! There should always be mutual respect and never a demanding demeanor. If this is starting to affect your marriage then I''d say STOP this swinging business immediately. He is taking advantage of you and his friends are doing the same.

You sound very uneasy about it. Communicate to him your feelings. You have a right to his respect as his wife and the mother of his children so stand up for yourself! He is also KNOWINGLY putting you at risk for STD''s and the HIV virus. You cannot afford to NOT be careful and assertive in this situation.

Curiosity is a dangerous thing, but it might be getting out of hand now. It sounds like your husband has lost sight of why you did it in the first place.

Reply to Pixie
Posted by: Andy | 2012-02-27

You people are sick !!!!!!

Reply to Andy