Posted by: tiny | 2008-12-04

sex with hunk!!!!!!!

there is this hunk guy who just propose to me a year ago and now he wants us to have it, we' ve been dating , going out together for holidays it' s been three months now begging for sex, i always told him i wanted to wait until i get married , then on saturday he finished paying lobola to my parents, then he says he can' t wait for me to move in with him in our new house that he bought in town recently, so i really don' t know how big his dig is and i' m worried how it' s going to be like i' m 25 he is 30 he just have muscles and it make shim to have strong body beacuse he i lifting and exercise everyday. i' m afraid if he will manage to enter my tight vagina and open my virginity, my parents says its'  good to stay with him since he paid all what they required from him, so we are getting married imn march next year. do i go on to ahve sex or i wait until after the marriage

It may be better for you to first engage in oral sex and mutual masturbation. By doing so, both of you can learn the various things that each of you find sexy and stimulating. This will also allow you to view the penis and become aware of its size, etc. Most importantly, ask your fiance to respect you and at first rather explore each other without penetration. You will know when you are ready for penetration.

Posted by: YM | 2008-12-04

i would rather say - if u want to preserve your vagina then ORAL sex will do ... hey then u will know the size of his dick

Reply to YM
Posted by: carmen | 2008-12-04

you are wasting space.

Reply to carmen
Posted by: sweety | 2008-12-04

When u wana buy a car what do u think u should do? check it out tell urself how much u want it but before u settle for it u take it for a test drive right... feel its power &  how smooth it runs so take him for a test drive. As Sarah siad u gonna do it anyway some time or the other so? If its not today his gonna bang u on yr wedding night if u like it or not, enjoy it man. Im with my bf for a year now &  we gonna get married so y not screw from now instead of waiting soooo long. If the person' s right wats the problem. At least his not a guy u know for 4days &  wants to jump straight down there. When u give in ul ask urself wat the hell were u waiting for... lol i did

Reply to sweety
Posted by: irritable | 2008-12-04

why does she worry now? all she wanted to do was get married, she got married and then worry about sex - it' s a bit too late, for all we know his manhood might be the size of your pinkie finger or maybe he will take just two minutes? like i said - who cares?

Reply to irritable
Posted by: Sarah | 2008-12-04

What' s the difference between pomping him now or later? You' re going to do it right? Besides, at least then you' ll know before you get married if he is a good shag or not. Just take it slow and pump plenty of lube.

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: irritable | 2008-12-04

who cares!!!

Reply to irritable