Question
Posted by: Glynnis | 2010-10-08

Sex with hubby not satisfying enough

I am not interested in sex with my husband anymore.It is almost like he does not satisfy me enough. I always wonder how it will be with someone else again.What can I do about it?

Unfortunately the one thing that our marital partners can never do for is us give us that 'new' excitement as the face that we know them so well means that some of the mystery and excitement of 'newness' brings. Unless the only thing that 'satisfies' you is the idea of being the new lover (which is largely a psychological state and is therefore likely to occur with any new partner after a while), there should be no reason why he can't 'satisfy you' enough. Try to understand what it is that is missing for you and try to see if he can go some way to meet these needs/desires. If you haven't already explored adding sex toys or fantasy to the mix - perhaps you could try this?

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: Me | 2010-10-11

Find someone else, Maybe you will find your life back, good sex and everything, talk to me. mrdaneatrocketmaildotcom

Reply to Me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-10-11

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Blot | 2010-10-08

you ladies, why marry them when you not sexually satisfied for all we know you might be the reason. Go talk to you hubbies and stop complaining.

Reply to Blot
Posted by: XXX | 2010-10-08

Many people are in this situation.... try spicing things up yourself ie sexy sms/emails,watch porn together,change positions,don''t only do it in the bedroom,go out without panties and let him know this-he should go crazy with lust.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: xxxx | 2010-10-08

well you ll find alot of guys on this site that will be willing to help you out there Glynnis.
I have the same issue with my husband too, far too boring!! but i dont'' want to cheat.

Reply to xxxx