Posted by: Zan | 2011-02-09

Sex with hubby has deteriorated...HELP!

Maybe u could give some perspective in this.

Im 26, my husband is 45. We''ve known each other for about 9 months and got married within that time period.

Now my issue is, in the beginning the sex was great, and often.
Now, we only do it about once a week, and this bothers me. I have spoken to him about it but he gets all touchy and says he doesnt satifsfy me blah blah blah.

So, can u help me understand as to why this is the case. He doesnt do much foreplay either. Its kissing, touching, clothes off, penetration, fun, then its over too soon.

Could there be something i am missing in this picture. I know the age difference could be a factor.

Would appreciate your help.

you should start by exercising together and using dance as an exercise is a good way of bonding and exercising .As he gets fitter he will increase his confidence and ability and after you have increased his self esteem it will be time to start the reconnecting and start "dating " again . This will have the effect of reigniting your relationship and sex life.Tease,tease tease

Posted by: to Mina | 2011-02-17

Excuse me???? My husband is 50. It is so good and so often, you don''twanna know !!! Certainly MUCH better than when he was 30 to 40??

Dont worry stick around you will still experience it.

Reply to to Mina
Posted by: Michelle | 2011-02-09

Hi Zan if u really want true answears get in tounch with this lady
mario at mtn dot blackberry dot com
she help me.

Reply to Michelle
Posted by: Theuns | 2011-02-09

Sorry it is theunsandrews at gmail dot com

Reply to Theuns
Posted by: Bianca | 2011-02-09

45 isnt old!!

Reply to Bianca
Posted by: mina | 2011-02-09

age dear age...........u are young, he is 45 for heaven''s sake, u cant perform the same way gal............

Age, matters a lot, well thats according to me

Reply to mina
Posted by: Chris | 2011-02-09

Hi Theuns, your mail addy is wrong, doesnt work.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Theuns | 2011-02-09

Mail me theunsandres at gmail dot com . We can chat

Reply to Theuns
Posted by: Shaam Jardiine | 2011-02-09

Thats a tricky one Zan....

I say just be understanding and be there for him. He is really scared that your youger then him and you might not be completely satisfied by him.

stand by him, dont make things to awkward. Push his bouderies. Bjs on odd times. things like that will help.

but mostly, make him feel like " the man" 

Reply to Shaam Jardiine