Question
Posted by: sizwe | 2012-02-06

sex with ghosts

i am 27 african (zulu) male...my question is simple.. how many times should you have weird dreams?.. according to spiritual healers both christian and africans it should happen once and it must be old female in your dream... but for me it young women and it happened many times now...is some one bewitching me or i am having sex with demons?

Sizwe, your spiritual healers have different expectations to that which science suggests...you need to decide which you are most comfortable with. Most young men will have dreams of a sexual nature and may even ejaculate during such a dream. In clinical practice as a Western practitioner, we believe this is quite normal and typical for young men. I'm not sure how you will balance this with your spiritual beliefs given that, in this instance, they would be quite contrasting.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

9
Posted by: Jinx | 2012-02-15

There is nothing wrong with you. It is just fantasies. You are not possessed.

Reply to Jinx
Posted by: ME | 2012-02-09

bhut wam that is such a bad thing to us as zulu''s abadala bathi usuke ulele nesilwane,try and find for some help to the elders, gud luck

Reply to ME
Posted by: bad girl | 2012-02-09

YIMPUNDULU LEYO BHUTI@CRAZY HE''S 27

Reply to bad girl
Posted by: crazy | 2012-02-07

dude kap n dratie .....sex with demons....you are how old zulu boy.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: Roommate | 2012-02-07

Christian? I dont think so..............

Reply to Roommate
Posted by: true talk | 2012-02-07

you are dreaming of a girl you know or a fantasy girl, it doesnt matter. You are turning into a man. You may have heard of ''wet dreams'' - you can google it if you want. Wet dreams are normal for a young man. It shows you are healthy. Do not listen to all these things people tell you - learn by yourself, then you will know the truth. Tribal beliefs came into being when people were never more than children ( when most people died at 19). When you are a child, you make up stories to help you understand what happens.

Now we get older because we eat better and have medicine, and being older, we are wiser. Think well before you believe everything that is tribal, it is not necessarily the words of wise elders. Rather learn for yourself. And tribal and christian is not the only options you have in this life.

Reply to true talk
Posted by: CHRISTIAN | 2012-02-07

Hi Sizwe, I know people who do not understand the spiritual will think you are crazy, but I know you are not, the problem derives from spiritual healers, and true christians in Christ will not accept anthing that is not from God. If you ask Jesus to help, and renounce any spiritual healer or ancestor worship, Jesus who is the healer will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding, enquire of Him. He is the only way, and He cant be served while accepting spiritual healers, or ancestors, or aqny false God, which is Satan.

Reply to CHRISTIAN
Posted by: Joe | 2012-02-07

Date check..... Nope not 1st April yet. LMAO

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-02-06

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist