Question
Posted by: Jay | 2012/10/30

Sex with foreskin closed or pushed back

Hi Dr and others - I am 34 and uncircumsized. When I come to an erection, I can either have started with my foreskin pushed back or normal (over my penis). Normally i have sex without pushing it back. If i do decide to do this, which is much more sensitve and pleasurable, can i cut or bruise underneath the tip of the head.

Thank you :)
Jay

Dear Jay,

Your foresking would accomodate to the natural movement of the sexual intercourse. You need not be concerned with the cutting or bruising.

6

The glans was sensitive for about the first week after getting circumcised. Since then I have never had any issues with my glans being exposed to my underwear at all. Well worth it!

Posted by: bob | 2012/11/06

Anon, Thats ok, but with foreskin gone how does ur glan react to the brushing with ur underwear fabric. Does it hurt.

Reply to bob

When I had a foreskin, I always pulled it back. It was much nicer feeling my wife''s vagina with my glans than with the outer foreskin and she also preferred that feel. My foreskin also used to get caught in condoms and on at least 2 or 3 occasions they tore. After getting circumcised, sex has been much greater for both of us. She really enjoys the gliding of the glans in and out of her way more than the foreskin dragging back and forth inside of her when it was rolling back and forth over my glans.

Having your foreskin pulled back increases the ability for your foreskin to tear as its being pulled on. I had that happen and was the main reason for opting for circumcision. Never a problem with tearing again and able to last much longer and do it way more frequently.

Posted by: Jay | 2012/10/31

Thank you very much for the advise and for others not being rude and nasty with replies in this issue.

Jay

Reply to Jay
Posted by: anon | 2012/10/31

Experiment with yourself and enjoy it both ways. That is the beauty of having a foreskin.

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/30

Dear Jay,

Reply to sexologist