Question
Posted by: GOINGTOHELL | 2010/01/27

Sex With Dog

Dear Cybershrink,

This is something I can' t believe did, nor why I did it, but I tried to have anal sex with my female dog.

I feel like I can' t live with myself. Just the head went in but I was nonetheless inside.

What should I do...I can' t tell anyone about this, especially not my mother. Please, please, for the love of God, help me.

I was horny at the time and thought " let' s try it, why not"  I wasn' t thinking straight. I' m burning up and I' m in a state of extreme panic.

Am I going to hell for this...? Anyone?

Your reference to your mother sounds like you're not a very old fellow, and horny teenagers at times do the most silly and at times awful things experimentally. Yes, it was silly, and probably unpleasant for the dog.
It might be worth discussing with a shrink or counsellor ( your age and degree of dependency on your parents vs independence might determine how you would arange such access - perhaps through school or college ? ) All shrinks and counsellors are bound to maintain strict confidentiality, by the way.
I don't think you're going to hell. Your current alarm and panic is the hell, and you're there already, and I'd think ready to return from there.
I agree with ami that the guilt you feel shows that you recognize how wrong this was, so your basic sense of right and wrong is intact, though it was temporarily over-ridden by a spasm of lust.

15
Posted by: GOINGTOHELL | 2010/02/01

at goingtohell: " favour" ? I never did see it as such, I saw it was wrong.

at jackie: Thank you!

at qwerty: That was what scared me the most, however I' m fine with it now. I have gotten help - professional help.

at woman: Yes, I know that what I did was wrong. Way wrong. And I fixed it by getting professional help. It' s soemthing I' m working on, and I' m working on bettering myself

GTH

Reply to GOINGTOHELL
Posted by: goingtohell | 2010/01/31

Hell is to good for you! I wish a whale can return your " favour" 
Burn boy,Burn!!!

Reply to goingtohell
Posted by: Jackie | 2010/01/29

Hello the guy said he' s sorry and you can clearly read the remorse in his words. People have done worse, and the point of making a mistake is to LEARN from it. Stop being so judgemental. I don' t agree with what he did, but I' m not perfect and non of you people are perfect either.

Reply to Jackie
Posted by: qwerty | 2010/01/28

This post should be titled " rape of dog" , as what occurred was not consensual. I am way out of my depth as to comment on what would motivate anyone to do this sort of thing, but I do think you need help. At the very least to learn to control your " urges" .

What will happen next time you have an " urge" ? And to whom?

Reply to qwerty
Posted by: vbb | 2010/01/28

i would suggest you give the dog away to a loving home where it does not stand the chance of be abused again.
it is not even a option to keep your dog. and you should never get another animal.
No animal deserves to be with people who do this sort of thing!!!

Reply to vbb
Posted by: woman | 2010/01/28

the part that got edited by the administrative programme, is another name for cat, not meant in anyway but the metaphor.

Reply to woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/01/28

Well, I cannot -|- foot here. What you have done is disgusting and terrible. I don' t care about you going to hell or not, what I do care is that YOU get yourself sorted!! I believe you should go see a psychiatrist and get some real help. Because what we don' t know, is whether you' ve done this before and what you don' t know, is whether you' ll do this again.

You HAVE to realise that bestiality is an unaccepted and illegal practice. You should take full responsibility here, and make sure it never happens again. Personally, I would also suggest you find the dog another home.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: WOW | 2010/01/28

WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD

Reply to WOW
Posted by: GOINGTOHELL | 2010/01/28

" I agree with ami that the guilt you feel shows that you recognize how wrong this was, so your basic sense of right and wrong is intact, though it was temporarily over-ridden by a spasm of lust." 

This is what a lot of friends had told me - saying that I acknowledge that it was wrong, and yes teenagers do stupid things on the spur of the moment (there have been many experiences such as this, just not as harsh).

at animallover, yes she' s okay.

i think it' s better to just move on and forget. It was something stupid and wrong and something i sure as hell won' t do again.

at anon, no she can' t be, for a few reasons. I never came, since I stopped. I never actually penetrated her, I stopped before I did, and the semen of humans can' t do anything to animals.

Thanks again everyone.

GTH

Reply to GOINGTOHELL

I hope she is not pregnant

Posted by: Animal lover | 2010/01/28

I hope your doggie is alright. This would break my heart into pieces if I knew she was hurt.

Reply to Animal lover
Posted by: GOINGTOHELL | 2010/01/28

Thanks ami.

As for the dog, she' s okay. Thank god.

Reply to GOINGTOHELL

Posted by: ami | 2010/01/27

...as for going to hell, I imagine it all depends on what you believe. If the bible is anything to go by, a man' s transgressions can be forgiven - no matter what they are.
Personally, I wouldn' t count on going to hell.

Reply to ami
Posted by: ami | 2010/01/27

I' m not going to comment further about the legalities involving the dog and your actions... but as far a I know there can be legal issues involved here.
As for your emotional state, you are experiencing guilt which also means that you are aware that what you did was not right. Understand that what you' ve done CANNOT be changed. Sometimes we make choices that are ultimately bad for our outcome. At the time we dont think them through or are even aware of the consequences. But it still doesn' t change that we made that choice. You need to take responsibility for your actions and OWN them. And then if you feel that you' re feelings/distress is too much for you to cope with, I suggest you seek professional advice from a counsellor.
I also hope your dog is not injured! Please take care of her!

Reply to ami