Question
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/13

Sex with anoher race

Hi i am an indian gent. I have had sex with indian and coloured ladies. I would one day like to have sex with white women (no offence to other races). Are there white women out there that feels the same, ie having sex with an indian guy.

This question is not directed to the expert.

14
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

i want to have sex with n black woman on my way to work there is prostitutes and i like two of them . the only problm is i dont have enough guts to do it i only look and touch there boobs!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

I am a white guy and do fantasize about having sex with a black women... I can just imagine that would be perfect plesure!!!

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

Fantasy or not, women deserve respect. You seem like a decent sort of guy who appears to have his values confused with his libido. Friendships with women in general can be nurtured, and eventually grow towards a sexual relationship?How honest are you going to be when you develop a relationship with a white woman knowing that your " fantasy"  is to have sex with one. I have two sons who are currently in serious relationships with White girls and proud to say that they are gentlemen.

Perhaps, look at respecting and befriending these girls before you look at getting them in the sack.

Posted by: Indain Gent | 2009/05/14

Sorry, i meant i wouldnt want to cheat on my other half.

Reply to Indain Gent
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/14

Proud Indain Lady - thank you for your comments. Much appreciated.i also agree with Wilmie. I have been in relationships with indian women, i have given them the best, red carpet treatment and treated them well. But its comes to a point in the relationship where they dont know what they want ie. they dont want to commit. I dont sleep around. Its just a fantasy i have and would like to fulfil one day before i am in a relationship or married. I would want to cheat on my other have. I am fully aware of all the dieases out there - i will and dont just sleep with any women. But i hear what you guys are saying and i do appreciate it.

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Proud indian lady | 2009/05/14

Wow, im an indian lady &  when i read this im actually surprised that the last guy thats married to an indian lady thinks we are the best. I' ll take that as a compliment since i am indian. 4 the indian gent... y do prefer having the lifestyle of sleeping around like that? I once heard indian guys at a party say that white &  colored guys are taking all the indian girls, well can u blame them? i dont have a problem with the way u wana go about ur life but when u old 1 day with no1 to love like a wife should ul wonder y. From my point of view its guys like u that make decent indian women find love with guys from other race groups. I have friends &  family that have married into white &  colored backgrounds &  its amazing how much of respect white guys especially show to us indian women. Its terrible how u indian guys behave nowdays, thank god i found a good guy who is nothing like the rest of u but hey as i said im not judging u but its weird how u guys hate the white guys for stealing us Indian women. Maybe if url get ur act together &  not make it look like u need sex to base a relationship maybe u might find a lovey lady who will be ur everything 1 day or u can keep sleeping around, catch a disease &  have a wasted life all b.coz u couldnt keep ur pants on but dont hate me, im just saying how i look at u guys. There are alot of indian women out there that prefer ur lifestyle too but im sure everybody knows those are not the women u take home am i right? sleeping with loads of different women doesn' t make u the guy with the biggest balls, it just makes u stupid coz with all the STi' s &  disease out there who can afford to do what u like to do. Call me old fashioned but i couldn' t care.

Reply to Proud indian lady
Posted by: Wilmie | 2009/05/13

Why do U want sex with another race? I' m a white guy married 2 an Indian lady + we have incredible sex. If most Indian ladies r like her then I would' nt even bother 2 try other races, they cartainly can' t compare. I also don' t think U could find cleaner women either. Stay with Indian ladies, they' re the best.

Reply to Wilmie
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/13

Thanks guys, thanks for your oncerns. I will just not sleep with any women though. Prostitues not for me. If i have the opportunity to make love to one that will be great.

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Ken | 2009/05/13

If it is prostitutes you are referring to, then you cannot judge sex by that, as sex with prostitutes is no way near as pleasurable as sex with someone you love.

Reply to Ken
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/13

hey Indian Gent, aren' t afraid of STDs &  HIV? Why do you have such little respect for yourself that you have to sleep around with prostitutes?

Posted by: Eish | 2009/05/13

Dammm u crazy.... just go get one.. and if u dont know where to get one from then dumm.

Reply to Eish
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/13

Lily, any cahnces you want to take this off this forum?

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Indian Gent | 2009/05/13

Lily i dont understand what you mean by "  indians are paying generously even to their wives. I am willing to pay a fair amount even more depending on the looks and what one is willing to do etc.

Reply to Indian Gent
Posted by: Lily | 2009/05/13

How much are you prepared to pay. I have heard that Indians are paying generously even to their wives.

Reply to Lily