Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2009/09/18

Sex while pegnant

1. Hi I would like to know what are the consequences of not being sexually active during the course of my pregnancy - does this affect me when it comes to having a natural birth. Does it make it more difficult or does it not matter.
2. My husband is on cilift(anti depressant) for the past eight months can this cause him to be less sexually active.

Whether you have sex during pregnancy or not will not have any effect on the birth process.
Cilift would decrease your husband's erections and also possibly his libido.