Posted by: Bianca | 2010-12-10

Sex vs Sex Toy

Hi there, I wonder if anyone could shed some light on this.

I love sex! who doesn't!? But...How is it that when I am masturbating with my roger rabbit (I ride it basically) I have the most amazing orgasms (squirting) and it takes like a minute! but when I am with a guy and I am on top and he even uses the vibrator on my clit (same concept as roger rabbit) and dont come as hard. I still orgasm but it takes a little longer and it's not as hard. Why is this?

Dear Bianca,

When you are on your own masturbating with your toy you are fully focused on yourself, you are able to have full control on the positioning and timing of when your orgasm. When you are with your partner there are other factors that come into play in that you also need to pay attention to him and he is not able to know exactly what way of stimulating hits the mark the way you are able too.
Thus the difference.

Posted by: huh | 2010-12-10

roger rabbit, what is it and how does it work and were can i get 1 ?

Reply to huh
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-10

I have found the real thing to please my lady the most.However,there is certainly a place for toys as well.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-12-10

Bianca dont you prefer the real thing to sex toys?

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: A man | 2010-12-10

It is very common for women to orgasm more frequently and more intensely with toys than with penetrative sex. A lot of women cannot orgasm at all via penetrative sex but have little problem having an orgasm with a vibrator. It does make sense as men are unable to match the rhythm of a vibrator, a vibrator can pulse thousands of time a minute which goes a long way to pleasing a woman. My lady has far more intense orgasms &  ejaculations with a vibrator than by penetration. Sex toys are wonderful and should not be underestimated. Unfortunately some men feel threatened by them, they don''t know what they missing.

Reply to A man