Posted by: Lori | 2012-11-08

Sex URL activity

I have been with partner 8months but the more he loves the less sexual he becomes.
He loves teases kinkyness and chatting online but the more he does that the less sex we have . I have tried everything to get him offline

It can be that he lacks confidence to put money where his mouth is! Perhaps he finds it easier to talk about it and fear rejection or disappointment when it comes to the real thing. It can also be an 'on-line addiction'. They create a safe world on-line. You said you tried everything - I assume it also included straight talk and disclosure of your needs and feelings? You can either say good bye and find a person who lives in the real world and not a cyber world or ask him to go to counselling with you to find a solution to the problem. Keep in mind that if sex is already a problem in such a young /new relationship, it can just become worse if it ist is not addressed. Deidre - SASHA