Question
Posted by: Soshi | 2011/03/10

Sex toys

Can you please advise me where can i get the sex toys, and which one''s can i buy which is safe to use.
I am based in Jhb area. Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

any sex shop, ie: Adult World or Hustler. If you prefer, a number of SA sites offer discreet internet orders and delivery - try Dr Eve's site (google it).

5
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: A man | 2011/03/10

Soshi, I have bought quite a few for my lady on the Internet, there are many sites selling adult toys. You can look at them on the websites in the privacy of your home and order as you please. It''s the most convenient way in my opinion.

Reply to A man
Posted by: Subzero | 2011/03/10

Soshi - Mate, you can buy toys at any hustler or adult world. Im sure you have seen at LEAST one in your life time.

Reply to Subzero
Posted by: XXX | 2011/03/10

I cannot understand the rudeness of some of the responses on this site !
You should try an Adult shop or even go on line and look at a site called bidorbuy.co.za

Reply to XXX
Posted by: natz | 2011/03/10

never seen a adult word or hustler shop? i assume u are young, since u ask such a stupid question! do you think the sex shops sell things that are not safe to use? does a supermarket not sell food that is safe to eat?

Reply to natz