Question
Posted by: Sindiswa | 2010/01/21

sex toys

is it a good idea to use sex toys with your partner?

Apologies for the delay in responding.

That is entirely up to you and your partner. If both partners see it as a way to add to a sexual experience, then it can be fun and pleasurable. If you do this, make sure that you practice good hygiene with your sex toy. If either of you are not in favour of the idea, the other needs to be sensitive to this and perhaps discuss it a little more to understand the reasons for the discomfort.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/25

Apologies for the delay in responding.

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/01/22

Provided both partners are in agreement,yes it is.Some of the toys can be rather " nasty"  so be careful.
Enjoy

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ken | 2010/01/22

Most definitely, it can enhance your sex life a lot. My lady and I use them together a lot, we both love it. We have a special toy box for the toys next to the bed ready to use. It is highly recommended,not just by me but by the experts too. I know some men seem to be threatened by the use of sex toys, but that is just pathetic and there is no need to feel threatened by them. Also remember that very few women can orgasm through penetration alone, and toys are the best way for women to achieve orgasm.

Reply to Ken