Question
Posted by: tracy | 2009-11-13

sex toys

hi there, i dont know if you going to be able to answer my question but i want to try anyway as i am very worried. what role does sex toys play in a reltionship? good or bad? my man recently got the fleshlight, i read comments on this toy from other men and they have all said its way better than sex! and i understand this because it can be hand made and designed exacly to what a man could enjoy regarding tightness shapes ripples bumps ect ect, but is this good for ME? will he stop enjoying sex with me because his toy is perhaps tighter and feels better? is this good for our reltionship or not?

sex toys can be used either to aid sex or is can lead to rifts in a relationship. to prevent this, it is best to communicate your issues to your man. through communication you can negotiate the use of the sex toys while ensuring that it is not a replacement for sex between two partners.

4
Posted by: tracy | 2009-11-16

yes when i masturbate i do think of him, when i use my toy i do think of him, but i highly doubt he thinks of me... hes very visual and cant get off without videos and me and him have videos LOTS but i dont know if he watches them. i guess the best thing to is to trust and talk to him

Reply to tracy
Posted by: Jenny | 2009-11-16

My husband is the most wonderful man in the world, he has a long penis but average thickness, he asked me if i would enjoy thicker, i told him i would like to try, he bought me a huge thick dildo and we use it together, when the dildo is in me, i think of him, although we have the dildo, i still want his penis and give him my best,

Reply to Jenny
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: topdog | 2009-11-13

don,t worry,can this give him a -|- .NO    can this shake him off,NO   .HE HAS TO HAVE THE REAL THING.

Reply to topdog