Question
Posted by: tracy | 2009/11/13

Sex toys

Im not sure if you will be able to answer my question, but i just need to know, what role sex toys play in a relationship? good or bad? my man got the fleshlight, and all the comments on this all the men say ITS WAY BETTER THAN SEX, and i understand this because it can be designed exacly to what men can enjoy regarding tightness and shapes and ripples and bumps ect, but is this good for ME? will he want to use that toy all the time because i might not be as tight ect? is this healthy for my relationship of not??

sex toys can be used either to aid sex or is can lead to rifts in a relationship. to prevent this, it is best to communicate your issues to your man. through communication you can negotiate the use of the sex toys while ensuring that it is not a replacement for sex between two partners.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/14

Reply to sexologist