Question
Posted by: disappointed | 2008/10/29

sex toy in her stuff

Me and my girlfriend, we are in a distance relationship,i m on leave just to be with her,i m alone in her room now bcos she went to work and i found a sex toy in her stuff,i know she loves me too much but a sex toy i was thing maybe i m not satisfying her.She is coming home at around 4 3o i was thinking of packing my bags and leave.

Don't confuse the two things otherwise the equivalent would be that she should feel inadequate when you masturbate...same principle. The sex toy may just a means to feel good/relieve tension - mechanically toys have the edge, but this does not mean that it is more satisfying than sex with you. Sex for her is likely to be far more than just physical satisfaction, it is the sum of physical pleasure & the emotional aspect of being with her lover.

6
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/29

to dissappointed: there is no need to pack your bags &  leave. You both obviously feel differently about sex toys. Like Shaz said...would you rather have her satisfying herself with another man? She' s being loyal to you by using a toy. You should try &  understand &  respect that.

When she gets home, just sit down with her, &  talk to her. Every1 has a different opinion, &  in my opinion, she has done nothing wrong.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Sweety | 2008/10/29

Ok every1 is entitled to their own opinion &  i know some will disagree or jump down my throat but my bf &  i have no interest in that, we were joking once &  he told me he not gonna do me anymore &  i said fine i' ll buy a toy &  he was a bit upset thinking that he doesnt satisfy me but he does &  it was just a joke... i would never buy sex toys, i feel no need for it. People say its to explore. God didnt create toys for us to play with.. he made a man &  a woman to explore each other in a natural way. I can understand how this guy is feeling.. well u cant blame him since every relationship is different. People will be too quick to say get a life or watever but they need to understand that every1 is diff &  will feel diff towards sex toys. Remember the saying.. '  one mans taste will be another man' s poison'  U guys out there cant expect evey1 to like what u do

Reply to Sweety
Posted by: Ray | 2008/10/29

Get a life..encourage her to masturbate when you are not around. It' s healthy and natural for ladies to use sex toys. I buy my partners for her !

Reply to Ray
Posted by: Ray | 2008/10/29

Reply to Ray
Posted by: Shaz | 2008/10/29

Hi Disappointed!

You are in a long distance relationship and not there for her everytime she needs action! Would you rather she have a toy or another boyfriend! Don' t be in a hurry to pack your bags - chat to her first!!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: anon | 2008/10/29

Maybe the toy is for when you are not there - and she thinks of you? A toy is not cheating, or criticism. Make it part of your sex play with her.

Reply to anon