Question
Posted by: JJ | 2011/08/23

Sex Therapy needed

Hi, how do i go about finding a sex therpaist or sexologist in my area. I live in Fish Hoek, Cape town. My partner and i desparately need counselling and i have no idea where to go.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: oldie | 2011/08/30

to Sexologist
I foned SASHA and was then told that their helpline operates via e mail only. I then sent a e mail to them but received no reply. Almost a month now , can u help????

Reply to oldie
Posted by: mark | 2011/08/24

google it.

Reply to mark