Posted by: loveless | 2009-04-28

sex therapist in pretoria

can anyone please provide me with contacts of a good sex therapist/s in pretoria. ever since i was pregnant my se drive has been low and now it is and hubby have serious problems right now and i think that might be the reason i feel nothing.

you could try going onto the sasha website or try the helpline number: 0860100262

Posted by: Amanda | 2016-02-09

Hi, I am married for 7 years and have been complaining to my husband about sex for 5yrs. he is very lazy when it comes to sex I am tired trying so hard on my own, it has drained me. I have communicated all my expectations and needs to him but until today I am not happy. I have never cheated on him with the hope that one day it will be alright. I would like to save my marriage please please help me.0825077272 please help me without posting my problem for public.

Reply to Amanda