Question
Posted by: sideways | 2010-07-22

Sex therapist in Durban

I was wondering if you could assist me in finding a sex therapist in Durban. My girlfriend and I have some issues which need to be addressed but are finding it difficult to find anyone in Durban. Who can I call to perhaps get a list of such therapists?

for a therapist, please phone our helpline at: 0860 100 262.

8

Hi. I'm not sure if my partner & myself need to see a sex therapist or physcologist? He cannot be intimate with me for years going back to 2000. Each time he made excuses of stress for different reasons. Lately I found info on his fone flirting & having fone sex. Also he admitted to Infidility with young girls of a different race. This is eating me up & he acts he wants to make amends but I'm not sure what to do or who can help me. Please advice Thank you

Posted by: Beeps | 2016-04-23

Hi sideways I,m also looking for a therapist. Have you got your therapist's number please

Reply to Beeps
Posted by: Beeps | 2016-04-23

I,m also looking for a therapist in Durban..

Reply to Beeps
Posted by: dicey | 2010-10-25

did u find a sex therapist?i need one too.

Reply to dicey
Posted by: sideways | 2010-07-22

I have.

Reply to sideways
Posted by: TP | 2010-07-22

Haai google it wena maan.....nnxx

Reply to TP
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-07-22

Reply to sexologist | 1 comment (hide)

The helpline says it does not exist. Any new numbe or email?