Posted by: Rosa | 2011-02-10

sex tablet

can anyone help me, my husband is not interested in sex and i am. so what tablet or medicine can i buy over the counter to help him. Please help, worried wife

A common cause of decreased desire in men is due to testosterone deficiency. (TDS).Other causes include other endocrine causes and these should be excluded . Psychological and other drug effects should be explored as decreased desire can result as aside effect of some drugs .

Posted by: P | 2011-02-16

Theuns jou Doos.

Reply to P
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2011-02-12

At last - the sexologist recognises TDS! Welcome!

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: XXX | 2011-02-10

If you are wanting to help him get an erection then he can try Maximore plus.If he simply is not interested in sex then you need to woo him all over again ie dress sexy/send him naughty sms''/emails etc.
Take him away for a dirty week end and the like.
Is he possibly very stressed as that could be a problem.Certain meds can also cause problems with your libido.He might need to go see a dr.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Theuns | 2011-02-10

I can help you maile me theunsandrews at gmail dot com

Reply to Theuns