Posted by: newelly | 2010-02-17

sex syle

I m a woman 38 yrs, my hubby is 50yrs, he has a spine cord injury past three years. i just want to know which is the best syle for him to make love with me without getting hurt his back ? please advise.

best to speak to his neurologist because the answer toy our question depends on the nature and extent of his injuries

Posted by: XXX | 2010-02-17

I would suggest that you be on top but be careful when thrusting down OR maybe he can lie on his side behind you !

Reply to XXX
Posted by: John | 2010-02-17

Hey newly, have you consulted a proffesional in this regard. I would maybe say him on top.

Reply to John
Posted by: topdog | 2010-02-17

let him lie on his back and u ride him.note place a pillow under his back for support.

Reply to topdog