Question
Posted by: Horny | 2012/01/31

sex starved

can''t remember wen i last had sex. hubby will touch &  tease me all the time, but wen i respond or try to seduce him he just brushes me off. he''ll say i''m tired wateva. this has made me very upset. i even try standing naked in front of him, i also bort sexy underwear, but nothing. he also found condoms in my bag, now he suspects i am cheating... which i am not....but he wont -|- me...wat to do

By the sound of it you and your husband can benefit from a counseling session where you explore your needs in this relationship. There could be several explanations to his behavior – from not being into you to fearing that he might not be able to “perform” even to knowing that he experiences erectile dysfunction. It might be worth your relationship to seek the professional assistance from psychologist or therapist specifically dealing with sexual concerns.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

8
Posted by: Ralph | 2012/02/10

sorry ralphp73 at gmail

Reply to Ralph
Posted by: Ralph | 2012/02/10

Email me on ralphp at gmail

Reply to Ralph
Posted by: GUPTA | 2012/02/03

GIVE HIM VIAGARA 100MG

Reply to GUPTA
Posted by: HORNY | 2012/01/31

AT ANONYMOUS I CARRY CONDOMS CAUSE I AM NOT ON ANY CONTRACEPTIVE.

Reply to HORNY
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/31

It sounds like he might have some sort of anxiety issue relating to performance.I would simply chat to him and tell him that he makes you horny etc and that you want to make love on a regular basis as he turns you on.
In need you might need to go see a sexologist.

Reply to XXX

You mention that you are not cheating - then why do you carry condoms in your bag?

Posted by: gecho | 2012/01/31

try playing with yourself infront of him, that might start something in him.

Reply to gecho
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/01/31

Reply to Sexologist