Question
Posted by: KIM | 2008/08/28

SEX SEX SEX!!!!!!!

Hi ladies, can anyone tell me, i want to conceive but i once used depo and my preiods have not yet started since i stopped using depo in may. hubby and i wants a baby how are the chances of me getting pregnant when we have sex everyday in different positions. will i conceive b4 even my periods come or what should i wait for my periods to come first?

It is unlikely that you will conceive before your periods come back. It has happened that ovulation occurs first and then the first period starts. The chances of falling pregnant this way are relatively small though.

1
Posted by: NS | 2008/08/28

You need to have your periods first. Try to use a ovulation test to see if you are ovulating. If nothing happens and you want to conceive, I suggest you go see your doctor.

Reply to NS