Posted by: lady L | 2012-01-12

sex satisfaction

Hi there,

I have been in a longterm relationship with my man. We have great sex life except that Im never satisfied. I just want him to go on. I just cant get enough. Please advice what can I do to get myself satisfied. Its like the more sex we have the more I want. I dont to cheat but Im so tempted

Dear lady L,

I am not sure whether by "satisfied" you mean that you have not had an orgasm or whether you mean that after sex you are still desiring more ongoing intimacy and/or sexual pleasuring or more orgasms?

Besides the option of masturbation for you to experience additional sexual pleasure and release, you may consider discussing this with your partner. You can explore him also stimulating you orally, manually and/or adding sex toys for additional sexual play and pleasure.

It is very common in couples to have one partner having a higher sex drive than the other. It is also not uncommon for it to be the woman, in a heterosexual relationship, to have the higher sex drive. This requires discussion and negotiation.

Posted by: Ralph | 2012-02-10

Email me ralphp73 at gmail

Reply to Ralph
Posted by: XXX | 2012-01-12

By " great"  you presumably mean " often"  as you say you are not satisfied !
I would experiment more by having more foreplay/roleplay/different positions/doing it in different places/lubes etc etc
Do not cheat,it is not worth the heartache that will come

Reply to XXX
Posted by: pimp | 2012-01-12

get a pimp

Reply to pimp