Posted by: laltoo | 2009-01-14

sex satisfaction

I cannot satisfy my wife during sex i feel that i quickly fall down than my partner so iwant to know how can i satisfy my wife.

The following link will provide you with helpful information on sexual health as well as partner assignments – Sexual intercourse is something special between two parties and it is about give and receive and pleasuring one another. Exploring different ways together as well as communicating to one another what you need and like often removes the pressure of hoping that you will hit the jackpot by trial and error and ensures sexual satisfaction everytime.

Posted by: Prince | 2009-01-14

Position is one of the most important aspects in sex. Secondly, understanding your partner as to how is she not satisfied. Lastly, be stress free before you go there and eat healthy food avoid alcohol.

Reply to Prince