Posted by: Clark | 2012-11-04

Sex safety

While me and my partner where having sex, my penis came out and when I went to put it back in I accidentally started to put it in her ass, it didn''t really go in, the tip of my penis basically just push against her ass. While in the moment she just told me and I put it back into her vagina. I am just now a bit worried about vaginal infections and stuff and whether I do not really have to worry and we should be more careful next time or whether she should go to the doctor to get checked to be safe ? thanks.

Dear Clark,

Based on your description of what occurred I do not think you need to be concerned. I am assuming that you were not wearing a condom, and doing so knowing that you are STD free?

Based on the very limited physical interaction you describe that you are concerned about all should be fine.