Question
Posted by: Que | 2010/09/03

Sex Ratio

Hi doc,
I''d like to know in your oppinion, what is a normal sex ratio.
What I mean is the normal amount of time couples in their thirties make love. 2 times a week. 4 times 5.........?

Dear Que,

As a responsible sexual health practitioner and sexologist I will tell you that their is no such thing as a "normal" sex ratio for couples. You find couples in their thirties who have sex every day, once a month, twice a week, 6 times in a year etc. What is important is that no matter the frequency of their sexual encounters, it is whether the specific couple is happy with their frequency or not.

12
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/07

KG, have you written? I haven''t received anything.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: kamo | 2010/09/03

we normally go for 4 times a week and twice a night,depending if we dont have differences

Reply to kamo
Posted by: KG | 2010/09/03

Reply to KG
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/03

try womansnewblog at 24dot com.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/03

I believe that you can contact me privately through my blog on the health 24 website. I think it''s woman or woman 24_7. I haven''t blogged in a while, so it''s quite empty, but I will get a private message from you.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: KG | 2010/09/03

I need to talk to you. By the way I''m a lady not a man, just incase you think I''m trying my luck. But if you cant for whatever reason it''s ok, I will understand.

Reply to KG
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/03

now why would I do that KG?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: KG | 2010/09/03

Woman could you please provide me with ur email ad?

Reply to KG
Posted by: XXX | 2010/09/03

Everyone''s " normal"  will differ as you will already see above.When I was in my thirties we did it every single day,however,I would say a good average would be around 3 times per week.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010/09/03

In our 30''s, around 5 times per week

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Jox | 2010/09/03

Im 35. married for 11years and we do it like in once every four months.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Dane | 2010/09/03

I am in my 30''s and we do it about 3 times and on a realy horny week, we go until 5 times.

Reply to Dane