Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010-08-18

SEX PROBLEMS

I TURN TO HAVE A VERY BAD FISHY SMELL ONCE I HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND LATELY COULD THIS MEAN THAT HE HAS SOME INFECTION OR IS IT NORMAL.COZ I NOW REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH HIM DUE TO THAT,AND HE HAS AN EARLY ENJACULATION.COULD PLS HELP WHAT CAN I DO OR GO SO WE CAN GET HELP I''M 23YEARS HE IS 30 YEARS OLD

Unfortunately a fishy smell after sex is a common symptom of a bacterial infection. Go to your clinic/doctor as soon as possible to be tested for this and to get treatment if it is what it sounds like. Your husband will need to be tested too.

The early ejaculation is a seperate issue and can be dealt with after you have addressed the infection concern. PLease deal with the infection first (it would be good to have some feedback, so please let us know) and then post again about the early ejaculation or search in previous postings as this question has been answered many times in the past.

Take care

Claire - SASHA

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: agta | 2010-08-25

im also having the same problm, got marid last year,inver slept with anyone excpt ma hubby, ithort its from him,isnt that possible aswel?

Reply to agta
Posted by: Fishy | 2010-08-19

eat lots of garlic, fish and garlic taste real good mmmmmmm

Reply to Fishy
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-19

YOU probably have an infection - NOT YOUR HUSBAND. The smell is coming from you and it is usually stronger after having sex. Go to the doctor to treat it. Usually a course of antibiotics helps.

Posted by: XXX | 2010-08-19

The " smell"  could even come from yourself.I would suggest you both go see a dr to check you out

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Bo | 2010-08-19

You have a problem not Him. Go see your Doctor. Fishy smell comes from your PUNDA.

Reply to Bo
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-08-19

Take care

Claire - SASHA

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist