Question
Posted by: lerato | 2010-04-13

sex problems

why am i so slippery in virgina nd how will i stop it

please post your request on the gynae forum they will be better able to assist.

if you are 'slippery' during sex there is nothing wrong with you - it is normal and part of female arousal

7
Posted by: Ntando | 2010-04-16

What causes a varginal discharge?

Reply to Ntando
Posted by: Ntando | 2010-04-15

i want to know if it''s normal to have a varginal discharge all the time?

Reply to Ntando
Posted by: Ntando | 2010-04-15

i''m also slippery all the time but my doctor told me that it''s normal,when u''ve had an intercourse b4

Reply to Ntando
Posted by: Sean | 2010-04-13

I should not worry if I were you. I am guy who loves it when the V is slippery and wet, makes it easy for penetratin, and it also brings a sense of feeling that you are Realy ready to to the thing, ok I love it because I always have a problem when entering a woman, because of the thickness of my screwdriver, so I will always prefer a wet V. Also, because I can last longer than normal, and more moist it produce the better and more lovely for both of us, but thats just me.

Reply to Sean
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-13

Maybe you are always aroused, and if that is the case you need to see the Gynaecologist, then you will be just fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-04-13

Are you slippery when aroused or are you slippery all the time.

Its normal to be slippery ( wet ) when aroused, its natures way of preparing your body for intercourse.

If you are slippery all the time, you might have an infection and should go see your GP or Gyne.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-13

Reply to sexologist