Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/20

Sex Problems

Hi people -could you please advise. I am a male mid thirties. I started masturbating from a very young age. My question is - can this have an effect on one fathering a child? Does it make the sperm weak?

Regular masturbating will not affect your sperm in any way or your ability to have children.
Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/25

good morning ppl, am a young lady in my early 20' s and my question is- the last time i had a sex with my boyfriend, he told me it was burning inside me...am i pregnant ? or is it Because we didnt use a condom?