Question
Posted by: zah | 2009/03/12

sex problems

im intrested in sex but when i think of it , i dont lyk it , im still a vagine is it normal for me ?

i keep having dreams about me having sex is it normal?

firstly, with regards to dreaming about sex, yes, that is normal. your average female thinks about sex on average about 3-4 times a day.
seeing as u are still a virgin, it is natural for you to have fears regarding sex, especially based on your cultural background, family attitudes towards sex and more importantly, your own perceptions towards sex ie. what does losing your virginity mean to you as an unmarried female.