Question
Posted by: salome | 2010-04-29

sex problem not feeling

iam not active ,it takes long to be ready, even though he tries hard to get me be ther.

Your question is not clear. If you are tense you should try to relax and also use enough lubrication (KY) if you are dry.

2
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-29

I guess you are saying that you do not get wet quickly even though your b/f tries to get you there !
It might be that he does not do things that actually turn you on and/or you are very tense.Try relax and tell him what it is you enjoy.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-29

What or Who is taking long to be ready? what are you talking about, are you male, are you female how are we suppose to figure that one out?

Reply to Nice Guy